The Roscoe Medical Memory Foam Cervical Indentation Pillow gently supports the head and neck during sleep to help remedy many common ailments, including tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis, whiplash, post-spinal surgery and snoring. This higher-density memory foam softens in reaction to body head, allowing the pillow to mold around the head and neck quickly offering comfort and support. Its unique recessed core provides proper cervical support when sleeping on your back or side which improves posture and encourages rejuvenation of the body to provide a better night sleep.
- Designed with a recessed core to support the head, neck and shoulders
- Minimizes tossing and turning for a deeper more restorative night’s sleep
- Provides gentle neck support in every position
- Visco-elastic memory foam softens in reaction to body heat and returns to original shape when pressure and head are removed.
- Soft terry cloth cover
- Fits a standard pillowcase
- 100% visco-elastic memory foam
- Attractive retail packaging
- Size: 16” x 23“ x 5”
- Sold individually, or 5 pillows/case