The EMS 7500 is a fully portable, digital muscle stimulator that features a patient compliance meter, three different therapy modes, a safety amplitude cover, a sturdy metal belt clip, rubber side railings for comfortable handling, and a premium silver finish.
Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is an internationally accepted and proven way of treating muscular injuries. It works by sending electronic pulses to the muscle needing treatment, causing the muscle to exercise passively. EMS is widely used in hospitals and sports clinics for the treatment of muscular injuries, and for the re-education of paralyzed muscles, to prevent atrophy in selected muscles, and improving muscle tone and blood circulation.
Product Features & Specifications:
- Channel: Dual, isolated between channels
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-80mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2-150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50-300µs microseconds, 10µs/step
- Pulse Ramp: 1-8 seconds
- Contraction Time: 0-90 seconds
- Relaxation Time: 2-90 seconds
- Timer: Adjustable, from 1-60 minutes, or Continuous.
- Adjustable in 1 minute each step from 1 to 15 minutes and 5 minutes each from 15 to 60 minutes.
- Treatment time countdown automatically.
- Power Source: 1x 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 3.98" (L) x 2.40" (W) x 0.96" (H)
- Weight: 5.29oz
- 3 User-Defined Treatment Modes
- Constant stimulation based on setting value. Only pulse width, pulse rate and timer are adjustable in this mode.
- "Constant" is equal to the "Normal" mode of a TENS unit.
- Stimulation of both channels occurs synchronously. The "ON" time including "Ramp Up" and "Ramp Down" time. Therefore, the setting of ON time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time in this mode.
- The stimulation of the CH2 will occur after the 1st contraction of CH1 is completed. In this mode, the setting of On Time should be no less than two times of the "Ramp" time. The OFF time should be equal or more than the ON time.
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Low Battery Indicator: A low battery indicator will show up on the LCD when the battery is low.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Package includes everything needed to start treatment right away
- 1x EMS 7500 Digital EMS Unit
- 45" Lead Wires
- 1x 9V Battery
- 1x Pack of Four Self-Adhesive Reusable Electrodes
- Hard Plastic Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual