The Conductive Sock is ideal for providing 360° of treatment coverage to the entire foot and ankle. It increases blood flow and is extremely effective for treating all sorts of foot and ankle disorders such as Arthritis, Diabetic Foot Pain, Muscular Sprains and a host of other foot, heal and ankle injuries. The stretchable knitted fabric allows for a perfect, snug, one-size-fits-all universal sock that promotes excellent blood circulation, swelling reduction and pain management
Conductive garments are an easy and effective alternative way of applying electro-therapy to either larger concentrated areas, more fragile and delicate areas and/or out of reach areas. The patient will receive 100% coverage of the garment treatment area due to the high silver content woven through the entire garment.
Using electro-therapy conductive garments as an in-home modality is ideal for patients who struggle with:
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic foot pain
- Sprains and fractures
- Repetitive strain disorders
- Sports injuries
- Swelling/Edema and post operative swelling
- Excessive perspiration where conventional electrodes won’t stay on their skin
- Our conductive sock comes 1 per order.
- Includes 3" round self-adhesive electrode to serve as a grounding electrode for a complete current.
- Additional electrodes sold separately - any shape or size will work fine.
- Electrical Stimulator, such as a TENS unit, sold separately.
- Conductive Spray available as an option above.
- Water also works well for conductivity.