Adanced multifunction electrotherapy system, or combination electrotherapy and ultrasounds system, offering the practitioner a wide range of treatment options in one user-friendly, ergonomic design.
Equipped with a menu-driven, color touch screen interface
that intuitively groups and displays clinical protocols, guiding clinicians step-by-step to ensure the ideal therapeutic treatment.
A few simple key presses are all that is needed to quick-start a treatment. Parameters can be easily selected and adjusted. Clinicians can choose to use preset clinical protocols or customize their own. The “favorites” feature allows user-defined protocols.
- Combination electrotherapy and ultrasound therapy system
- 4 channels of independent stimulation can be used in combination (linked) or totally independent
- Multi-patient function provides the ability to treat up to three patients at once for maximum practice usage
- Independent intensity and parameter controls for each channel
- Sleek, user-friendly, ergonomic design for table top or therapy cart use
- Large, easy-to-read, color LCD display with screen touch interface
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy - six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, TENS (Symmetrical Biphasic & Asymmetrical Biphasic), NMS, Russian, High Volt, and Microcurrent
- Clinical protocols: acute pain (2 electrodes), acute pain (4 electrodes), chronic pain (2 electrodes), chronic pain (4 electrodes), increased local circulation.
*Comes complete with CX4 device, Axelgaard® Electrodes (2” x 2” and 2” x 3.5” electrodes, 3” x 5” dispersive electrodes), rubber electrodes (2.5” x 3.5” electrodes, 2.75” x 4.3” electrodes), two straps for rubber electrodes, lead wires, power cord, patient kill switch, ultrasound bracket and holster, 5 cm sound head, 8-oz. Therasonic Ultrasound Gel, instruction manual, quick start guide, and a CD with electronic manual.